- Fundraising & Support
- Sectors & Trends
Scaling & Growth
Marketing & Social Media
Infographics & data
most recent articles
most popular articles
You Think Like An Entrepreneur If... [Pic of the Week]
While entrepreneurship is the science of forming and growing a business, the mindset associated with it has come to signify much more, a broader switch from being a cog in a machine to becoming a self-starter and problem-solver in multiple dimensions.
At the first Celebration of Entrepreneurship event in 2010, attendees came with the following ideas about entrepreneurship.
You think (like an) entrepreneur if you...
- have an idea that solves a problem.
- are concerned about the whole ecosystem.
- think entrepreneurship is also about luck.
- are ready to fail.
- think it is not simply owning a business.
- think you don't need a path to start.
- don't mind being entrepreneurial even if you have a boss.
How can you improve on these? In what other ways can you think like an entrepreneur...?
subscribe to Wamda newsletter
Do you know an entrepreneurial story that needs to be told?
Blog from your Wamda profile or tell us about it at firstname.lastname@example.org