- SPARK AN IDEA
- STARTING UP
- GROW YOUR BUSINESS
- LEADERSHIP & STRATEGY
- sales & marketing
most recent articles
most popular articles
Arabia500 Announces 130 of the Fastest Growing Companies in the Middle East
In anticipation of the Arabia500 gathering on December 10th at the 2012 Global Entrepreneurship Summit in Dubai, the AllWorld Network has announced the first 130 Finalists for the 2012 Arabia500 earlier this month.
The Arabia500 List, which the AllWorld Network launched in 2009 to discover and rank the fastest growing companies across the Middle East and North Africa, is a vehicle towards enhanced visibility, which, "can have a number of impacts," says AllWorld Network co-founder Deirdre Coyle. "it raises awareness about the companies, distinguishes them from competitors, and often times directly brings business to them."
The complete Arabia500 list will be announced on December 10th at the Global Entrepreneurship Summit, which is supported by Entrepreneurial Ventures of Arabia and the governments of the UAE and the US.
At the the Arabia500 Awards event, the organization will also launch Xchange, a business development platform for winners, AllWorld Investor Circle, the Africa500, and SouthAsia250.
Below is the list of the first 130 finalists by country. Jordan, Pakistan, and the Gulf have the largest showing on the list. Last year Turkey and Pakistan were awarded for the highest number of fast-growth entrepreneurs, perhaps this year companies in Jordan and the UAE will receive more accolades.
- Avenue Car Rental & Leasing
- A. Fakhry & Co.
- Art Link
- First Trade
- Hindawi Publishing Corporation
- Malaika Linens
- PAKY Art
- T.A. Telecom
- Al Rabya Hotels, Tourism & Commercial Co. Ltd.
- Alawneh Exchange
- Bloom Dead Sea Gift Enterprises
- ChangeAgent for Arab Development and Education Reform (CADER)
- Drug Centre Pharmacy
- Golden Bird Food Industries
- Ideal Solar Energy Co. Ltd. - Hanania
- Izzat Marji Group
- JValley Software Solutions
- Maisam Architects & Engineers
- Media Plus
- Palma (Safwa Informatics)
- Quds Paints Industry Ltd.
- REACH 2.0
- Schema Advisory
- Sketch in Motion
- Technology Labs for Software Industry Ltd. (TEKLABZ)
- The Specialty Hospital
- KGL Logistics
- Teshkeel Media Group
- Active Identity
- Multimedia Megastore sal (M2)
- Quantum Trading
- Securatel sal
- Technica Intl
- Al Nasher Technical Services
- Mada Al Arab
- Nisaa Broadcasting Radio Company
- Construction Development Contracting and Trading
- Sidra Agriculture Company
- ADD Harmony
- Digital & Electronic Solutions Development Company (ZONIK)
- EDUCON for Educational Services
- Ghassan A H Al Sulaiman Trading Establishment
- Luxury Goods Trading Co. (Baby Fitaihi)
- Mohammed Omer Kabli Trading Est.-Universal Cars
- National Talents Co. for Training and Education
- Reach Holdings Ltd.
- Sela Sport
- Tejoury Ltd.
- United Marketing and Trading Company (U-MARK)
United Arab Emirates
- Al Wegdaniyah Transport Solutions
- Appetite Catering Services LLC
- Business Automation & Security System (BASS)
- DC Pro Engineering
- DGT LLC
- Dimara International
- Diva Modelling and Events
- Ecobility Energy Solutions
- Emirates Pearl General Trading LLC
- German Imaging Technologies (GIT) Dubai LLC
- Halley's Comet Tourism
- Hima Middle East FZE
- HiPhone Telecom
- International Business Consult
- Mepco Gulf Co. LLC
- On Time
- Optimus Technology & Telecom
- SamTech Middle East
- Tasc Outsourcing (Tasc Labour Services)
- Trinity Infotech LLC
- WMS Metal Industries LLC
- A.A. Joyland
- A2Z Creatorz
- Abacus Consulting Technology (Pvt) Ltd.
- Alliance Healthcare (Pvt) Ltd.
- Almoiz Industries
- Arbisoft (Pvt) Ltd.
- Ask Development (Pvt) Ltd.
- City University of Science and Information Technology
- Confiz Solutions
- E2E Supply Chain Management (Pvt) Ltd.
- Educational Assessment, Systems and Training (EAST)
- Empowerment thru Creative Integration (ECI) (Pvt) Ltd.
- Enterprise Team
- Everfresh Farms (Pvt) Ltd.
- Frontier Foundry (FF Steel), (Pvt) Ltd.
- Hafeez Ghee & General Mills (Pvt), Ltd
- Hillcrest Solutions (Pvt) Ltd.
- Hostings House
- Lakson Investments Limited
- M/s. Saiduddin & Co.
- Martin Dow Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Medipak Limited
- Moftak Solutions
- Motif Leather Works
- Mushko Electronics (Pvt) Ltd.
- Pacific Exim (Pvt) Ltd.
- Pak Steel Re-Rolling Mills
- Pan Industries Private Limited
- Performance Automotive (Pvt) Ltd.
- Roshan Packages (Pvt) Ltd.
- Seagold (Pvt) Limited
- Shafi Glucochem (Pvt) Ltd.
- Shafi Texcel
- Siddiq Leather Works (Pvt) Ltd.
- Sonya Travels (Pvt) Ltd.
- SPEL - Synthetic Products Enterprises Limited
- Student Shelter in Computers
- Time & Space Media (Pvt) Ltd.
- Topline Securities (Pvt) Limited
- Uniplan Trade International (Pvt) Ltd.
- Webiz Media (Pvt) Ltd.
AllWorld also identifies and ranks the fastest growing private companies, based on revenues over three years, for the Africa500, Asia500, Eurasia500, America500, and now the SouthAsia250.
subscribe to Wamda newsletter
Do you know an entrepreneurial story that needs to be told?
Blog from your Wamda profile or tell us about it at email@example.com