- Fundraising & Support
- Sectors & Trends
Scaling & Growth
Marketing & Social Media
Infographics & data
most recent articles
most popular articles
Finance for Entrepreneurs and SME's
Shelter Dubai is hosting a series on Finance for Entrepreneurs and SME's in January. The series will take place over three consecutive weekends: Saturday, January 12th, 19th, and 26th from 10am-4pm.
Participants will learn the essentials of accounting and finance in a “practical, jargon-free workshop series” presented by Binod Shankar, CFA, a Chartered Financial Analyst with over 17 years of experience in the Middle East market.
- Understanding how financial statements are prepared
- How to read and understand financial statements
- What numbers to look at and why
- Understanding what to do to control costs and reduce the risk of losses
- Determining if a business will make money or not
- Dispelling the many myths surrounding finance
- How to learn finance and have fun doing so!
To learn more and register for the series, click here.
TIME: 10:00 am
VENUE: Shelter, Dubai, UAE
subscribe to Wamda newsletter
Do you know an entrepreneurial story that needs to be told?
Blog from your Wamda profile or tell us about it at email@example.com