- Fundraising & Support
- Sectors & Trends
Scaling & Growth
Marketing & Social Media
Infographics & data
most recent articles
most popular articles
Learning and Development Open Forum at Shelter Dubai
Organizational learning and development has become one of the most important topics in the field of management and leadership, to bring about employee engagement, product and service innovation, and sustainable financial growth.
Shelter Dubai invites you to a collective learning and exploration time on February 2,2013 to:
- Find a space to reflect back on your personal and professional lives, to see where and how learning is happening and in what directions you might need to cultivate it more.
- Share your successful learning stories from personal and professional experiences.
- Look for shared and common areas of interest where you might be able to learn and explore more together.
- Learn new learning processes that can be used in personal and professional contexts.
- Deepen your questions about the subject.
- See a bigger picture by bringing all of your ideas and experiences together.
The day’s focus is on community learning. Shelter Dubai will incorporate learning processes from coaching, The World Cafe, Dance and Open Space Technology to allow every voice in the room to be heard and to create a collective intelligence.
To learn more about the event, visit Shelter Dubai’s website here.
TIME: 10:00 am
VENUE: Shelter Dubai
subscribe to Wamda newsletter
Do you know an entrepreneurial story that needs to be told?
Blog from your Wamda profile or tell us about it at email@example.com