- Fundraising & Support
- Sectors & Trends
Scaling & Growth
Marketing & Social Media
Infographics & data
most recent articles
most popular articles
The Art of Pitching
The Bader Young Entrepreneurs Program will be kicking off 2013 with a new workshop titled The Art of Pitching. Rabih El Khodr of STANDUP! Communication Training will be facilitating an interactive session on Public Speaking.
Topics will include:
- How listening is as important as speaking while pitching.
- Ways to showcase confidence while you pitch.
- Keys to nail the content of your pitch.
- Tips to master your pitch delivery.
The interactive course will take place on Wednesday, January 30 from 6-9pm at Geek Express in the new Beirut Digital District.
Other benefits include learning about:
- Becoming familiar with the communication process.
- Controlling your voice, body and the space around you while pitching.
- Structuring a successful pitch with a smooth flow.
- Discussing ice-breaking techniques to hook your audience.
To register for the course, click here.
TIME: 06:00 pm
VENUE: Geek Express, Beirut Digital District, Lebanon
subscribe to Wamda newsletter
Do you know an entrepreneurial story that needs to be told?
Blog from your Wamda profile or tell us about it at email@example.com