- SPARK AN IDEA
- STARTING UP
- GROW YOUR BUSINESS
- LEADERSHIP & STRATEGY
- sales & marketing
most recent articles
most popular articles
Innovation 360 is hosting i360PlayCamps on the last Wednesday of every month. The i360PlayCamp is a 4-hour workshop aimed at “demystifying innovation and creativity, stimulating idea generation, and cultivating innovative thinking and culture among organizations, entrepreneurs and individuals.” The major themes of the event are innovation, gamification, and creativity.
The workshop is mainly focused on junior and senior employees/mid-level managers, entrepreneurs, and consultants.
Agenda & Registration
Open 1hr - Objectives:
- To create the necessary environment for collaboration and interaction.
- To jumpstart the creative idea generation mode.
- An icebreaker to get participant to know themselves more.
Mainstream 2.5hrs - Objectives:
- Gamestorming: Games from exploring, navigating, combining, interpreting and working with ideas to discover something new.
Close 0.5hrs - Objectives:
- Group recap: Participants review ideas developed insights gained.
- Discussing discoveries from Mainstream Module.
Each i360PlayCamp will have one or more of the following themes:
- Market Research.
- New Product Development.
- Business Model Design.
- Strategic Planning.
- Communication and Visual Collaboration.
TIME: 10:00 am
VENUE: Dubai Internet City, Bld. #3, Thuraya Hall, Dubai, UAE
subscribe to Wamda newsletter
Do you know an entrepreneurial story that needs to be told?
Blog from your Wamda profile or tell us about it at email@example.com