Allen & Overy offers comprehensive legal services in the Middle East; below is a summary. Read their brochure for complete details.
Since establishing a Dubai office in 1978, the region has been a highly significant part of Allen & Overy’s global network. Our Middle East practice has witnessed tremendous economic growth in the region, and we are proud to say that our clients’ businesses have developed in tandem with that growth.
We have established offices in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Doha, together with an associated office in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, staffed with over 100 lawyers and offering high-quality legal advice in all key corporate, commercial and financial areas. We pride ourselves on combining international commercial experience with local expertise and quality people.
Our practice groups are well known for our innovative approach to client service, as evidenced by our consistently high ranking in international league tables; and, because of our excellent reputation, we are consistently engaged to advise on the foremost cutting-edge deals throughout the region.
What can we offer you?
- Wide-ranging and in-depth experience – a presence in the region for over 30 years with in-depth experience on the markets’ most complex and high profile transactions across the spectrum of legal services.
- Quality people – our lawyers are among the region’s most experienced and highly regarded, delivering local advice of the highest international standard.
- One-stop-shop for English, UAE, Qatari and Saudi law advice through our offices in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Qatar and associated office in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Strong relationships with local law firms, key government agencies and regulatory bodies in all Middle Eastern jurisdictions.
- International reach, with 35 offices in the world’s key jurisdictions.
- Comprehensive, innovative advice delivered by a team of commercially-minded expert lawyers.
- A relationship focus – we understand the importance of getting to know you and your team, and your business goals and values. We work in partnership with our clients and aim to develop long-term relationships