Startup Weekend is launching in Alexandria.
From September 22nd-24th, developers, designers, marketers, product managers, and startup enthusiasts will come together in Alexandria to share ideas, form teams, build products, and launch startups.
Thursday: Attendees will pitch their best ideas and convince others to join their team.
Friday & Saturday: teams will design and develop their business plans and prototypes.
Saturday night: teams will demo their prototypes to the judges and potentially win prizes.
- Ahmad Hamzawi, Head of Engineering MENA at Google
- Hany el Sonbaty, Co-founder and Managing Partner at Sawari Ventures
- Nagi Salloum, Head of Marketing at N2V
- Walid Bakr, Principal with Riyada Enterprise Development Speakers: - Habib Haddad, CEO of Wamda - Rahim Fawzi, Entrepreneur - Saad Khan,Partner at CMEA Capital
- Ziad Aly, Chairman and CEO at Alzwad for Economic Development
Check out http://alexandria.startupweekend.org and follow #SWAlex on twitter for more information.