When: 25 - 28 september 2011
Where: interContinental Hotel, Berlin.
What is the World Retail Congress?
- An industry-devised, board-level forum that discusses issues affecting the international retail industry; covering core sector issues as well as social, economic, political and ethical concerns
- Three days of business-critical content, focused on the global retail CEO agenda in a variety of formats designed to encourage meaningful exchange between you and your peers on and off stage.
- 100+ leading retail industry speakers addressing your key issues.
- Over 20 hours of quality networking opportunities with other retail business heads.
- The landmark of a year in retail - rewarding innovation with the Oracle World Retail Awards, celebrating fresh talent with the Retail Futures Challenge and noting years of dedication in the name of retail for those who are nominated in the World Retail Hall of Fame.
For further information click here.