Webit Congress 2012, An EMEA Emerging Digital Markets Event
Webit Congress is an international event for the digital, technology, and entrepreneurial ecosystem with special focus on European, Middle East and African (EMEA) emerging markets. If you haven't seen it yet, check out the lineup of key leaders in this space.
This year, the congress will be held in Istanbul, and will host experts and industry leaders from across the globe, including representatives from:
- companies such as Google, Facebook, Adobe, Intel, Mozila, Yandex, PayPal, IBM, Opera, Qualcomm;
- top research and consulting companies such asForrester, Boston Consulting Group, Arthur D Little;
- advertising industry leaders such as Edelmann, OMD, G2, DDB Tribal, LBi, Huge;
- top brand representatives from Ferrero, Nokia, Renault;
- and digital media leaders such as TechCrunch, The Next Web, Wall Street Journal; Telecom CEOs from Deutsche Telekom AG, Orange, Azerfone, and many, many more.
The emerging markets will be presented by top industry leaders including Khalid Omar Al Kaf, Managing Director and CEO at Etihad Etisalat (Mobily), Isam Bayazidi, Chief Executive Officer at Ikoo, Khedija Hamouda Ghariani, Secretary-General of Arab ICT Organization, Safdar Mustafa, Head of Mobile Media at Al Jazeera Network, and many more.
With 150+ speakers and more than 20 streams, this is definitely an event not to be missed, offering unique networking opportunities.
WamdaCard members benefit from a 20% registration discount on event tickets, a 10% discount on the expo stands, and students receive an exclusive 50% discount.
Although WamdaCard is in private beta, you can still take advantage of this offer by signing up at www.wamdacard.com, and emailing us at card[at]wamda.com mentioning the discount in the subject line.
For more information about the event and to register, click here.