After the success of Wamda's CoE E-Commerce event in June, Wamda is now hosting three mentorship events in three cities, each with a unique twist!
On November 15th, we'll be in Dubai.
This MnM will take place right after the World Economic Forum summit, and we've invited a number of high profile mentors to the Pavilion Downtown. Get excited for a fireside chat with Joi Ito and Fadi Ghandour.
Here's the schedule:
Lunch with mentors (12:00 - 14:30)
- Entrepreneurs will rotate over different tables where they will be matched with new mentors and fellow entrepreneurs.
- Each table will host a discussion for about 45 minutes about a unique startup challenge
- At the end of the lunch, entrepreneurs will have built deep connections with a large number of mentors and fellow entrepreneurs in a short amount of time.
The Unconference (15:00 - 16:30)
- Unlike typical conferences, there will be no set topic list. Entrepreneurs will get to pitch topics and attend sessions that they are passionate about.
- Essentially, attendees will nominate topics that they'd like to discuss in breakout groups. All attendees can pitch topics and then vote on the options to determine the final sessions.
- The most popular sessions will be turned into informal group discussions, with the nominees as leaders.
Registrations are guaranteed and free of charge for WamdaCard holders.
Not in Dubai on the 15th? Check out our other Mix N' Mentor events: