On Saturday, February 9th, Using Personality is hosting an Interview Skills Workshop in Dubai for those interested in improving their performance in job interviews, whether looking for a new job, changing careers, or wondering how to market themself in a new industry.
The session costs 975 AED for early registration and 115o AED at the regular price (including lunch & snacks).
This workshop focuses on helping participants to understand the strengths of their personality type and how to best present them in an interview. During this workshop, participants will:
- Gain a deeper understanding of the strengths of their personality type.
- Learn how to present their strengths in an interview in a way that is most relevant to potential employers.
- Discover their transferable skills (the skills and strengths they have that can be applied across a wide range of industries and roles, not just the ones they have experience in).
- Improve general interviewing skills.
- Gain confidence in interviews.
The workshop is for those who already have a basic understanding of Using Personality’s personality assessment, MBTI and know their MBTI Personality Type. To learn more about MBTI, click here.
To register for the workshop, check out their registration page here.