OuiShare is organizing the first get-together for people interested in collaborative consumption, makers, fablabs, crowdfunding, coworking, open design, open knowledge and anything P2P related in the Arab World.
OuiShare is an open global community of passionate people (entrepreneurs, designers, makers, journalists, researchers, politicians, citizens, and many more) working to accelerate the shift towards a collaborative economy through media and events. Since its launch in January 2012, OuiShare hosted 45 events (meetups, conferences and workshops) in Europe and the US. This drink will be the first one in the Arab world.
This first edition will feature:
- An introduction to OuiShare and OuiShare Fest
- A presentation from Wikilogia founders
- An online invitation with Michel Bauwens, P2P Foundation founder
- A collaboration economy play (A brief history of collaboration and the emergence of collaborative economy)
- An open pitch session (5-10 mins max).