The Technopolicy Network will be hosting the 10th Annual Conference on Innovation Based Regional Development in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia on November 4-6, 2013.
During the three-day event, over 30 experts will discuss best practices in innovation-based regional development.
This year, the focus will be “Science and Technology Entrepreneurship as a Driver for Change: How Regional Development, Entrepreneurship and Incubation Interact.” The event is organized in collaboration with the King Abdulaziz City for Science & Technology (KACST). The vision of KACST is to be a world-class science and technology organization that fosters innovation and promotes the transition to a knowledge-based society in the Kingdom. As Saudi Arabia’s capital, Riyadh is making the transition towards an innovation-based economy.
The event highlights will include:
- Presentations by leading IBRD experts.
- Opportunities to create new alliances with emerging economies.
- Conference Dinner.
- Innovation Tour: Take a look inside the “engine room” of the region.
- Join over 1,000 professionals from all over the world.
- A unique opportunity to discover R&D opportunities in Saudi Arabia.
Register before July 1 and receive the early bird discount of €100.