Update: Submission deadline extended to September 8, 2013.
The CHANGING Markets Award rewards enterprises that are contributing to a greener, more inclusive world.
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit GmbH team will select the 10 most promising enterprises as finalists and invite them to the 16th International Business Forum (IBF) in Istanbul, Turkey on the 23-24 October 2013. The IBF brings together 250 participants from around the world from government, private sector and civil society, this year focusing on the topic of Green and Inclusive Businesses. Submissions are due on September 1st.
Three winners will be chosen in a public jury session at the IBF and identify them as "Champions for Green and Inclusive Markets".
The CHANGING Markets Award is implemented on behalf of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) and organised by Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ).
Finalists will receive:
- Full stipend for a 5-day stay in Istanbul 21-25 October, 2013 and participation in the 16th International Business Forum (for one representative per organization)
- Targeted capacity building workshops to sharpen their business case and profile
- Experience exchange with like-minded business leaders from around the world
- Opportunities to present their business to influential representatives from government, private sector and civil society at the 16th IBF
- Membership in the IBF network
Up to 3 winners chosen from the finalists will additionally receive a monetary prize of 5,000 Euro.
To learn more about the awards and to register, check out the website here.