Tenmou, Bahrain's first business angels company, and the U.S. Embassy recently concluded Entrelab: the region’s first entrepreneurship laboratory.
The non-profit program provided young Bahraini entrepreneurs the chance to showcase and sell their innovative products and/or services in Seef Mall—one of the country's top shopping destinations.
Eighteen Bahraini entrepreneurs were selected to exhibit their products and services in the 2-months program, after undergoing intensive training focused on marketing skills, pricing strategies and start-up techniques.
A wide variety of businesses were selected ranging from fresh fish delivery, to applications that could eventually rival Instagram. Watch the video clip for a round-up and see the entrepreneurs listed below.
- Eat an online restaurant reservation application.
- EXA Technologies Inc., which provides cloud based 3D rendering.
- E-Coupons Bahrain a website providing discounts, coupons, special offers and free stuff in Bahrain.
- PaperV a service that allows users to bring their stories to life using all their Photos, Video and Audio in a single post.
- Doocan Information services an online marketing tool.
- Live Gaming a haven for avid gamers to compete and challenge each other.
- Pankooshi, a weight loss and wellness resort in the upscale Durrat Al Bahrain islands.
- Pachachic unique and affordable shabby chic, vintage-style home accessories.
- Pet People pet lifestyle store and groomer.
- Canvas.bh turns any photo—no matter how small—into beautiful pieces of art.
- Tumooh life and career coaching for greater meaning and fulfillment.