Cards & Payments Middle East 2014 in Dubai
Cards & Payments Middle East is one of the region’s largest smart card, payments and ID events. With over 5,000 attendees and 200+ international exhibitors, the event showcases the enabling technologies behind payments and identity innovation for attendees to evaluate, buy and ultimately improve their business.
The event focuses on everything banks, telcos, government and retailers need to know to stay ahead, including how to:
- Maximize revenue from card portfolios
- Combat sophisticated fraud
- Capitalize on new payment infrastructure
- Profit from pre paid
- Unify and connect e-Gov services
- Develop effective eID and eVisa programs
- Move more remittance from retail to mobile
- Use NFC to enable mobile payments
- Enhance customer experience with self service
Cards & Payments Middle East offers a space for attendees looking to drive revenues, deliver more secure and reliable services, invest in new technologies, and streamline operational process. To learn more about the event or to register, check out their website here.