Join us on the Wamda Plane for a free trip to our Saudi blogger meetup!
We're getting closer to our first Mix N' Mentor in Jeddah, and we've decided to celebrate this milestone by inviting Saudi tech bloggers and entrepreneurs based in Riyadh and Dammam to join us. We'll also be hosting a special Saudi bloggers meetup. Apply here to join us!
- 23 Nov - Dubai+Acumen Social Enterprise Business Plan Competition Finale
- 23 Nov - GDG Dubai's dbcon
- 23 Nov - Global Entrepreneurship Week Jeddah
- 24 Nov - Global Entrepreneurship Week Lebanon
- 24 Nov - Wamda’s new Pitch N’ Mentor heads to Cairo
- 25 Nov - Introduction to Hadoop in Dubai
- 26 Nov - DIC Excellence Series: Understand the Power of Personal Brands in Career Advancement and Recruitment
- 28 Nov - SME Stars of Business Summit and Awards 2013 in Dubai
- 28 Nov - Startup Weekend Dubai
Articles you Might have Missed
How is the online community engaging with NGOs? Find out what percentage of people pay special attention to content by NGOs, and more in this recent infographic by Jordanian social volunteer directory Nakhweh.
Less than 24 hours into their Kickstarter campaign, and the Roadie Tuner team has already raised around $24,000. Will they reach their goal? Read more about the guitar-tuning hardware.
The Greek Campus has been a student social venue for over 50 years, but now, it has become the ground for technological reawakening. Here's why.
It is a great end to the week for us as we get to report that Wamda CEO Habib Haddad was just awarded the Media Creativity Award by Arab Thought. Read about the winners.
While Elie Saab, Zuhair Murad, and Reem Acra have become fixtures in Hollywood, it has become harder for new local talent to reach international markets. Here's the sector's biggest challenge.
Many would-be entrepreneurs are discouraged from starting up because they don't speak PHP, or Java, or any other programming language. But should that really be the only reason stopping them? Debatable.
What does it take to launch a successful coffee-shop loyalty program in Egypt? Here's how QHat are connecting offline businesses to their customers, online.
This week, we were thrilled to announce that Lebanon-based Instabeat won the Wearable Technologies award. Here's what it means for the startup.