If you've ever felt as though you were this close to losing your mind right after your first product launch, know that you're not alone. The journey of building a successful startup might not be as glittery and glamorous as the one depicted in television shows, but it remains one of the most rewarding paths to take.
There is also no reason why it can't be a fun one. We've put together a list of 10 reactions we've either experienced, or witnessed after the public launch of a product. Which one of these hits the closest to home?
1. Your code breaks right as you're publishing your app to the App store or Google Play:
2. And the only communication you can manage (with anyone) is:
3. You’ve been staring at your analytics dashboard for so long that...
4. And at first, you can’t make any sense of your data:
5. But then, you realize that it actually validates your assumptions:
6. You and your team members develop special, non-verbal communication skills no one else understands.
7. You manage to get to the end of your pitch without stuttering, having cold sweats, or passing out:
8. For a while, you worry that the only investors to show interest in your startup aren't the right fit:
9. There's always that one person who will use your product like this:
10. You finally learn to keep your cool when someone criticizes your product, and you know they are right:
Notice something missing? Feel free to chime in in the comments!