This February, the Iran Entrepreneurship Association, an organization that works to empower the startup ecosystem in Iran, will host the third annual Iran Web and Mobile Conference at the International Congress Center of Beheshti University, Tehran, Iran.
On Feb 15th and 16th 2015, more than 700 serial entrepreneurs, senior executives of leading companies in Iran’s tech sector, and top entrepreneurs from the Iranian diaspora to discuss the growing role of entrepreneurship, startups, e-commerce, mobile applications, and new trends in online marketing.
Current speakers include:
- Farshad Nowshadi from Saman Bank
- Shahab Kaviani from CoFoundersLab
- Sina Sohangir from Twitter
- Jonas Lilienthal from University of Cologne
- Oliver Kempkens from SKOLKOVO
- Alejandro Saucedo from HackaGlobal
- Abdallah Absi from Zoomaal
Interested parties can see more on the Web and Mobile Conference page, or register here.