The North African Media Summit will be held from June 8 to 10, 2015, at the Movenpick Hotel, Cairo, Egypt. A panel of speakers will be present at the summit to discuss the current and future challenges of the region’s media industry.
The three day event is expected to be attended by leading broadcasters, journalists, content producers and technology providers in North Africa. The event is platform for media professionals to talk about the immediate future of the industry and the advent of the latest technologies that allow a better dissemination of content through digital platforms and maximize the advertising revenue.
The list of speakers:
- Diya Murra, Account Director, The Online Project
- Hala Hegazy, Managing Director & Group COO, Nile Radio Productions
- Mukund Cairae, CEO, ZEE Entertainment Middle East
- Carlos Tibi, CEO & Founder, ICFLIX
- Marwa Mohamed Ibrahim, Deputy Managing Editor, Al Ahram Daily Newspaper
- Yasser Abdel Aziz, Journalist and Media Expert