After graduating over 60 entrepreneurs in Cairo and Dubai, ATC’s Entrepreneurship with Impact Ventures (EwIV) is conducting The Impact training program, in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and in partnership with the King Khaled Foundation from November 29 to December 3 in Riyadh.
The Impact is a 5-day intensive training boot camp where participants will be exposed to the tools required to start and scale a social business, meet like-minded individuals and engage with cutting-edge guest speakers.
The bootcamp will inspire you and push you to think out of the box to successfully develop and implement your idea for social change.
Training will be hosted by the King Khaled Foundation, which is graciously offering full scholarships to GCC based entrepreneurs.
Key Training Takeaways:
- Create a profitable business model around major societal challenges
- Go from an idea to a clear prototype
- Think in terms of scale and long-term viability
- Identify financing mechanisms
- Tell your story in a way that will appeal to investors
To apply, click here.