- Creative Problem Solving workshop: Learn to think outside the box by finding creative solutions to everyday problems.
- Le Wagon Beirut - DemoDay: Public presentation of the projects students worked on in 10 days at the end of Le Wagon Bootcamp.
- May Chidiac Foundation-Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Free Connected Minds Start Up Competition: Six teams will be selected to pitch their idea at the conference within 3-4 minutes. The deadline for applications form is November 25, 2015.
- Commercialization of University Research and Innovation (Seminar): Motivational talk about innovation and commercialization in universities with illustration of two projects being commercialized.
- Social Intelligence workshop: Social Intelligence is about understanding your environment and having a positive influence.
- The Dream Matcher Experience (Entrepreneurs Edition) Helping you turn your business and startup dreams to reality through simple initiatives from your colleagues and potential mentors.
Since its launching, it has since grown to 125 countries—with 24,008 partner organizations planning 33,846 activities that directly engage millions of participants every year.
Register for the events here.