Nagi Salloum, founder of Mobile Growth Academy and head of global product marketing at TangoMe, one of the top 5 communication apps in the world, is giving a webinar about mobile app growth and development, common failures app developers make and the best hacks to use.
The webinar will take place at 6 pm GMT + 4 and will feature key insights from the tech expert about the following:
- The #1 mistake most failing apps do (and how you can avoid it)
- 4 stages of the growth marketing funnel
- How to nail a profitable target audience
- When to start doing paid acquisition
- A simple free hack to 40x your installs
- How to hack Whatsapp to earn free installs
- ASOck to 5x organic free installs
- The best way to instantly create a wow first time experience
- The one free hack every app marketer must do to increase user retention for free
The Mobile Growth Academy (MGA) is an online platform filled with tutorials, how-tos and with weekly live Q&A calls with mobile growth experts who’ll answer all your mobile marketing questions and give you examples of growth hacks used by Uber, Airbnb, and other world leading mobile apps.