The non-profit organisation Enpact was founded in August 2013 with the aim of strengthening economic relations between young entrepreneurs from the Middle East, North Africa and Europe. Since then, this goal has been successfully implemented with the “engage participate act” project – an innovative mentorship program for promising young entrepreneurs – funded by the German Federal Foreign Office. Deadline for applications for the new round is 14 February.
During an eight-month-long interactive mentoring program, entrepreneurs from the MENA region and Europe work together in groups composed of three entrepreneurs (two entrepreneurs from the MENA region, one from Europe).
By working in different sector-based groups, horizontal learning, mutual exchange and the development of a sustainable network are promoted. The program currently supports young entrepreneurs from Egypt, Jordan, Morocco, Tunisia, Switzerland, Austria and Germany.
You enjoy a package of services worth more than 10.000 € (and no equity taken from us)
- You receive intensive and specially tailored mentoring and expert sessions over 8 months
- You join 3 international camps, like this one, where over 80% of costs, including visas, are covered
- You pay a symbolic membership fee for your flights: 1.250 € (MENA + German participants) or 2.500 € (other European participants)
- Scholarships are available for selected participants who apply for them
The Ideal Candidate:
- Beyond concept validation and prototype phase in your market
- Facing new and exciting challenges with team, funding, product development, positioning, pivoting
- Exploring new markets or pushing to consolidate within the national market
- A socially responsible entrepreneur with a team, working towards strong economic impact
- Willing to exchange stories about failures, lessons, tips and tricks with the enpact community
- An enthusiastic ambassador during and after the program