The event will welcome technology leaders from multiple sectors including oil and gas, government, banking, healthcare, education, hospitality and FMCG over a three-day period.
International keynote speakers will demonstrate practical enterprise advice and case studies, on the practical uses of a mobility strategy across vertical and horizontals markets. Cofounder of Neologix Software Solutions Shan Hanif, director of software at GBM John Banks, head of mobility at Royal Bank of Scotland Bill Douglas and regional CEO of Focus Softnet Nisith Naik are just some of the high-caliber personalities attending and speaking.
This year's conference will take place between March 29 and 31 at the Dubai World Trade Center. It is part of the Future Technology Week.
The demand to access information on the go, via mobile platforms, is increasing. Mobility has become a business necessity, creating new ways of working and transforming business processes. Companies have to adapt quickly and need to be sure security, governance and compliance policies across devices, data and applications are fit for purpose.
This conference will focus on the following:
- Smarter working: the business impact of enterprise mobility
- Adopting mobility market trends: from BYOD to CYOD to COPE to…?
- Discovering new technology pillars for any mobility strategy
- Understanding the complexity of mobile security and managing risks
- Strategies for dealing with platform diversities
- Investing in collaboration and content solutions
- Unified strategy to address apps and service requirements
- How enterprise mobility benefits a range of key industries including the public sector, oil and gas, healthcare, finance and hospitality.
- Structuring a mobile strategy across internal departments such as IT, human resources, logistics, finance and sales.