ArabNet Digital Summit 2016 aims to bring its audience the “behind-the-scene” initiators of change from across the world, sharing their lengthy experience and interacting with their audiences. This year's confernece brings you +1000 executives and more than 90 internationally renown speakers, with big names from Silicon Valley, Europe and MENA. The conference will take place on May 30 and 31 at Madinat Jumeirah resort in Jumeirah area, Dubai, UAE.
Enterprises and governments are investing heavily in mobile and social integration to improve efficiency, service and quality. And for good reason: according to a study by McKinsey, corporates that turn their digital strategy into a competitive advantage enjoy 20% increased valuation over those who lag behind. From smart electric grids to public transportation apps, from logistics providers tracking big data to optimize fuel consumption, to banks using social media to source ideas for new financial products, the ArabNet Summit will explore how public and private sector organizations are integrating new technologies to transform how they work.
Digital Entrepreneurship & Startup Showcase
Technology entrepreneurship is booming in MENA, with more than $700M invested in 400+ deals in technology startups in the last 3 years. The ArabNet Digital Summit will include a dedicated track for entrepreneurs helping them to scale and raise funding for their businesses. It will also feature the Digital Showcase, giving 40 fast-growing young companies the opportunity to showcase their business, and connect in 1-on-1 meetings with investors and clients through the MatchUp.
The Future of Media
The ArabNet Digital Summit will bring together industry leaders from brands, publishers, agencies and technology platforms to discuss the latest challenges and opportunities in digital media and marketing. With the surge of platforms, the race is on to capture consumer share of mind and share of wallet. ArabNet will tackle how to leverage native and programmatic advertising, snapchat and new social media platforms, video content and much more.
Here's a sneak preview into the speaker caliber this year:
- Alessandro Piol, Co-founder & Partner, Alpha Prime Ventures
- Alfonso de Gaetano, Head of Publisher Business Solutions for Emerging Markets, Google
- Andrea Barrica, Co-founder @inDinero & Venture Partner, 500Startups
- Assem Hijazi, VP ICT & Smart City Division, Al Ahli Holding Group
- Igor Ovcharenko, Regional Manager for CEE & MENA, Seedstars
- Kareem Abdel Aziz, Head Telecom, Media and Technology Investments, MENA, IFC - International Finance Corporation
- Raph Crouan, Managing Director & Founder, Startupbootcamp (IoT London)
- Stefano Maruzzi, Vice President EMEA, GoDaddy
- Tugce Ergul, Co-founder & Executive Director, Angel Labs