Techne Summit 2016
The Techne Summit is an international technology entrepreneurship event taking place in Egypt on May 7-8. Regional and global entrepreneurs, investors, tech leaders and media gurus will be present at the Bibliotheca Alexandria in Alexandria, Egypt.
The event offers an opportunity for attendees to build their networks and meet with major players in the tech startup scene from from Silicon Valley and across the MENA region. Event speakers include:
- Asmaa Hosny, CEO of ITIDA
- Wael Fakharany, Head Lead at Google X Middle East
- Lauren Maillian, founder and CEO of LMB Group,
- Hussein Dajani, CEO at Hug Digital UAE
- Reine Abbas, cofounder of Wixel Studios
- Nitin Dahad, Editor at The Next Silicon Valley
- Rami Al Karmi, founding partner and mentor at 500 Startups
Register for event tickets here.