Egyptian incubator EBNI (Eitesal Business Nurturing Initiative) is now receiving applications for its second round of startups interested in submitting their prototypes in the field of Internet of Things (IoT). The deadline for applications is June 11.
EBNI is a subsidiary of Eitesal, an NGO aimed at developing Egypt’s ICTE industry by improving its working environment and creating a strong and positive synergy among Egyptian industry stakeholders.
The incubator was launched to support entrepreneurs who dream of starting their own startups in the field of Internet of Things (IoT), and is considered to be the first incubator of its kind in the Middle East. It aims to select 10 startups and support them by giving them prototyping workshops, access to weekly EBNI meetings, assistance in marketing strategies and introduce them to influential experts in their field.
This is the full list of options provided:
- Access to a coworking space for 24/7
- Broadband access and conference room
- A dedicated team of experts in ICT design, marketing and sales at your disposal
- Mentoring from experienced entrepreneurs
- Financial support up to EGP 150,000 K
- Other perks such as cloud hosting, development tools, hardware kits and many other helpful tools
- Help in recruiting employees and interns
Do you have an innovation based on IoT and in the prototype phase? Apply now to EBNI here.