Global platform Crowdsourcing Week is coming to Iran for the first time in May 20, 2016. Held at the Iran National Library, the Crowdsourcing Week of Iran is the first global CSW event in the Middle East and Iran.
This one-day summit aims to explore how the internet can become a catalyst for social productivity and commercial opportunities, and to connect Iranian academics, decision makers and entrepreneurs with top experts in crowdsourcing and crowdfunding. Panel discussion and workshops will cover the four areas of crowdfunding, openinnovation, smartcities and sharing economy.
Speakers and experts present at the event will include:
- Khosrow Saljoughi, board member of Information Technology Organization of Iran
- Junaid Iqbal MD Pakistan of Careem.com
- Jafar Mohammadi, executive director of Sharif ICT Innovation Center
- Mona Aouri Langendorf, founder of Woomentum.fund and
- Epi Ludvik Nejad, founder of Crowdsourcing Week
The event is exclusive to only 300 participants from the business and academic community in Tehran and abroad, so make sure to reserve your spot now.