Are you looking to develop and launch a digital product? You're in luck.
Wamda and TEDMOB have partnered to bring you an exclusive discount deal for your startup's digital needs, whether mobile application development, marketing services, or UX/UI optimisation.
TEDMOB is a digital solution provider based in Lebanon that has been closely working with startups, media content companies, and SMEs from the region. Their services go beyond the product itself, as they also provide constant support and maintenance to their clients.
TEDMOB understands the market's needs, and their portfolio, which includes clients such as Bank Audi, Vodafone, and ooredoo, shows that they have managed to leverage themselves as a regional leader in this domain.
Let's get down to business:
There are 3 tiers of projects, based on size and scope: basic, medium, and big. Discounts will range between 20% - 50% depending on the job, which can include any of the services TEDMOB offer.
Prices will be as follows:
- Cost ranges between USD 5,000 - USD 10,000
- Require 4-6 weeks in development after approval of the design and objective of the product
- Cost ranges between USD 8,000 - USD 15,000
- Requires 5-8 weeks in development after approval of the design and objective of the product
- Cost ranges between USD 20,000 - USD 30,000
- Requires 7-9 weeks in development after approval of the design and objective of the product
The offer is valid starting January 2017, allowing a maximum of 6 startups to be supported, after a series of interviews, upon which the decision to proceed will be made.
Interested in applying? Drop us an email with a brief on your startup and how you'd like to benefit from this offer to firstname.lastname@example.org.