Branding Workshop: uncovering & defining your story
Aching to tell a more compelling story about your business, product or personal brand? Can't seem to attract the type of clients/work you'd love to have? Would you like to refocus, expand or differentiate your service but feel boxed in? This workshop may be the next best thing you do for your business or personal brand.
Taika Ström founder Egle Karalyte invites you to roll up your sleeves, take the much needed time to reflect and self-discover, and tackle your strategic branding challenges together.
She'll take you through a structured process that will help you delve deeply to discover the genuine, authentic soul of your brand, clarify where the love is and what your brand stands for, crystallize a solid positioning that reflects your vision, values, purpose and style.
This workshop is ideal, if you want your brand to:
• be more articulate
• reflect your new offering or chosen direction
• reflect your true style & voice
• be fresh and relevant to the today's consumer
• attract your dream clients
• move you and your business forward
• align your passion and talent with your career
Who is this workshop for?
• Entrepreneurs launching a new brand, wanting to reposition or refresh it.
• Freelancers (designers, art directors, photographers, stylists, consultants, etc.) who wish to be more articulate, attract the work they want, or reinvent themselves.
All this will serve you as the center of gravity for launching, growing or maturing your brand.
Find more information and register here.