Allow Taika Ström founder Egle Karalyte to introduce you to some of the most successful & daring experiences brands create to pull people their way like a magnet.
You'll analyse how these experiences were orchestrated and dissect the ingredients of their success. What stories do they tell and how do they do that? Which content strategies are deployed? How are the product launches and immersive branded events orchestrated? What kinds of collaborations were established with the influencers? Online & offline.
You'll focus on the brands with a global reach which have an authentic voice & style, coherency & consistency across their communicational channels, which stay fresh, creative and inventive for the changing needs of their consumers and because of that are always one step ahead of their competition.
What's on the agenda?
1. Globally minded today's consumer: what does s/he expect and believe in?
2. Inventive and authentic stories by the brands of today.
3. Most daring, talked about & avant-garde ways brands tell their stories to pull the right people in.
- Best examples of the content marketing strategies. Tips for creating a content plan.
- Integrating "the buy" into a story.
- Engaging on social media: the latest trends.
- Launching a product + creating a buzz: best examples + tips for creating a launch plan.
- Immersive brand experiences offline.
- Making a positive impact in people's lives.
- Co-creating with the artists.
4. The brand experience of tomorrow.
Who is this workshop for?
- Entrepreneurs looking for innovative ideas to reach new audiences globally.
- Marketing directors, managers or strategists wanting to be on top of the latest trends in brand communications (online & offline).
- Designers willing to understand the big picture of brand communications and how to design in a more strategic way.
Find more information and register here.