The Cartier Women’s Initiative is an annual international business programme that aims to identify, support, and encourage businesses led by women entrepreneurs. It aims to encourage inspirational women entrepreneurs worldwide to solve contemporary global challenges.
All finalists will receive:
- One-to-one personalized business coaching prior to the Awards week
- A series of business coaching workshops and networking sessions during the Awards Week.
- Media visibility for the finalists and their businesses.
- A scholarship to attend the six-day INSEAD Social Entrepreneurship Executive Education Programme
- Ongoing support for the further growth and development of their business.
The Cartier Women's Initiative is open to women from all countries and sectors of industry. Seven inspiring women entrepreneurs will receive $100,000 each and 14 others $30,000 each for their impact-driven businesses.
To find out more about the programme, criteria & eligibility, and to register, follow the link here. Deadline for submission is August 14, 2019.