Looking to startup or develop a business presenting an environmental impact? Apply to the Global Social Venture Competition (GSVC), organized by Berytech, among other leading institutions. This competition aims to explore green entrepreneurship, with exceptional local & international prizes worth $40,000. The perks are the following:
• Coaching & business support
• Technical follow up with experts in the field & access to labs
• Local & international mentors
• Funding opportunities
• Trip to Paris to attend a hands-on workshop by Essec Business School
• Opportunity to participate in the final in Berkeley
• International visibility & access to networks & markets
• Key meetings with investors & funding opportunities
• Cash grants
• Hosting in a vibrant environment
Apply here before November 25.
About the GSVC
GSVC was initiated in 1999, by Haas School of Business-UC Berkeley, to stimulate social entrepreneurship, provide international support and expertise to social and green entrepreneurs, contributing to the development of successful impactful businesses. This leading competition is spearheaded by international and prestigious partners managed by ESSEC Business School for EMEA region, since 5 years, in cooperation with a dynamic team of the institute for innovation and social entrepreneurship.