The Middle East SME Forum is happening on the 3rd and 4th of October at the Park Rotana in Abu Dhabi.
Starting up a business, go overseas for a good living, new opportunities for the locals and much more, the Middle East in particular the GCC states is the ideal location for one’s future and growth.
Yet even with government backed funding and support towards the promotion of entrepreneurship / SMEs, there are still certain challenges and opportunities for each entity related to SMEs in the GCC and Middle East.
Fleming Gulf presents the inaugural Middle East SME Forum 2011 that will host entrepreneurs, commercial banks, government support institutions, private equity firms and management consultants together to highlight the awareness and significance of entrepreneurship towards boosting economic growth in the region.
The Middle East SME Forum 2011, will explore the following topics:
- Understand how the SME Ecosystem works in the Middle East
- Explore the challenges and opportunities towards start up business
- Witness government initiatives towards boosting entrepreneurship in the region
- Update yourself with the legislation towards SMEs in a development and financing level
- Learn how banks can act as a business partner rather than a finance provider
- Nurturing with best practices and successful stories in the region’s SME sector
See the full list of speakers and register on their website.