Vital Voices calls women entrepreneurs to apply to a skill-building fellowship by March 15th
Vital Voices, the international NGO that works to empower women, has launched the VV GROW Fellowship Program, to help growth-oriented women founders take their business and leadership skills to the next level.
For the lucky entrepreneurs who apply to the program before March 15th and are accepted, the year-long program will combine online learning, in-person training, and support services. Over the next year, VV Grow Fellowship winners will participate in weekly trainings online, with Harvard Manage Mentor and Vital Voices advisors, which will build up to a conference in Amman in October that will unite regional fellows in the Middle East and North Africa.
Who should apply: The program focuses on the female founders of high potential small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in the Middle East, Latin America and the Caribbean, and sub-Saharan Africa, who:
- are proficient in English
- run a business that’s at least 3 years old
- employ at least 3-5 staff, including temporary workers
- generate at least $40,000 in annual sales
- are motivated to participate and track the growth of their companies for the next three years
During the trainings, VV Grow Fellows will gain knowledge and skills in the following topics:
- Business Planning
- Leadership Training
- Executive Financial Management
- Networking for Business Professionals
- Understanding the Market
They will also have a chance to access follow-on services for the rest of their duration as an entrepreneur. These include:
- technical advising
- webinars featuring technical experts
- business to business opportunities
Applicants can APPLY online at http://bit.ly/1ffl7UQ by Saturday, March 15th, 2014. All business and personal information will remain confidential.
For questions about the application, entrepreneurs can contact Liz Ramey at email@example.com or email VVGROWMENA@vitalnetwork.org for more information about the program.