Mohammed Bin Rashid Award for Young Business Leaders
Under the patronage of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, UAE Vice President, Prime Minister, Ruler of Dubai, Dubai SME announces registration for the ninth session of the Mohammed Bin Rashid Award for Young Business Leaders until the end on February 2015.
Dubai SME launched in 2003, "Mohammed Bin Rashid Award for Young Business Leaders," to honour the pioneers of unique businesses in UAE and the Arab world. The award also honours individuals and organizations that have contributed to the development of the performance of small and medium enterprises in the UAE and the Arab world.
Dubai SME seeks to provide various incentives and programs consistent to the local businesses. The main activities of it is to inspire new entrepreneurs through providing appropriate and necessary financial support and counseling. For this reason, a jury composed of prominent figures; each is distinguished in their field, have been formed to highlight importance and seriousness of this unique award.
Objectives of the award:
- Creating greater awareness of the importance of Entrepreneurship
- Creating a national motivational consciousness in the nation’s social and business community
- Encouraging Entrepreneurs role models to share their stories and best practices.
- Marketing the capabilities of UAE’s SMEs to regional and global investors.
- Creating a culture of transparency, corporate governance and best practice sharing.
- Highlight Dubai's (and DUBAI SME) position and role in recognising and supporting entrepreneurship.
Reserve your spot by registering here.