Mobile is changing the way that all businesses engage, influence and ultimately sell to the new digital customer. Being a ‘mobile first’ company is no longer a differentiator, but rather an essential strategy for any business who wants to survive in this digital age. Middle Eastern businesses need to know and understand how they can leverage this innovation to gain business advantage.
For the last four years The Mobile Show Middle East has addressed the biggest issues that telcos, enterprise and government have faced as they look to utilise mobile technology as a way to engage their customers. This year's event will take place on May 31 and June the 1st at The Dubai Convention Center. It is part of the Ecommerce show Middle East 2016, the region's premier event dedicated to all aspects of ecommerce.
The event's big theme is what mobile leaders are doing to integrate mobile into the fabric of their business. They are looking for services and solutions that are designed to help set their mobile strategy, re-imagine their interactions with customers, seamlessly integrate mobile into their traditional workplace and manage this mobile environment in an optimized and secure way.
APPS AND CONTENT
- How to use apps to create a unique customer offering
- How to overcome fragmentation and write apps for multiple platforms and devices
- How to create simple yet effective applications
- How to secure the data that is uploaded and downloaded
- How to place importance on UX/UI when developing mobile applications
- How to Develop Applications for the Internet of Things
ADVERTISING AND MARKETING
- The role of mobile in creating truly integrated marketing campaigns
- How to adopt mobile video for your mobile advertising campaign
- Why tracking post-action behaviour is important to mobile advertising ROI
- Viewability and measuring advertising effectiveness
- Why move from digital to mobile
- Omni-channel marketing – (e.g mobile, social)
- Mobile-optimised/responsive website purchase via device
- Mobile device payment at retail POS
- Mobile app-only purchases and In-app social media purchases
- Use of beacons for proximity marketing and location based services – push vs pull
- Mobile-specific rewards, couponing to drive physical store traffic/transactions
- Enhance the shopping experience with augmented reality
Register and get an early discount here.