Building on the success of the 2015 event, the Festival of Media MENA will return to Dubai on April 20, 2016, to celebrate the best media thinkers from MENA region.
Senior level executives from the world's biggest brands and marketing and media agencies, will come together to network and learn about the latest trends and techniques in the industry. Speakers include international media gurus like Andrew Cocker, senior markeing director at Expedia, Debbie Weinstein, director for brand solutions and innovation for EMEA at Google, and Yasmin Sanders, senior director of programmatic TV at AOL.
Here's a breif look at the schedule:
- The Digital Landscape: A Review of Saudi Arabia, UAE and Turkey by Jason Mander, Director of Research, GlobalWebIndex
- The Agency Model: Leading from the Front by Toby Jenner, Worldwide COO, MediaCom
- Meet the Influencers: Stephen Nuttall, Senior Director, YouTube EMEA, Dana Adhami, Head of MENA, Maker Studios, Tarek ElSaad, Digital Specialist, Nestle Middle East.
- The Fourth Industrial Revolution by Malcolm Devoy, International strategy director of PHD and Philippa Snare, MENAP Director of Facebook
- Programmatic's Media Takeover by James Welch, Managing Director at Blue Logic & Steve Smith, COO of Arabian Radio Network (ARN).
Awards will be distributed by end of day.
Participate now in the most prestigious media conference in MENA.