LIFE, in partnership with MEVP, e& Capital, Wamda Capital, Access Bridge Ventures, Saudi Angel Investors and Dubai Angel Investors, is organising a pitch night for Lebanese entrepreneurs. This event is sponsored by MEVP, and will take place on October 19, 2023 at In5 Tech, Dubai, from 18:30 to 22:00 GST. The event will be followed by networking drinks.
The ten semi-finalists will qualify to apply for the Mckinsey Fuel Ignition startup program, where a group of consultants will support the startups with their strategic questions by working collaboratively and engaging their global experts.
Eligibility criteria for start-ups:
At least one Lebanese founder or partner is required
Start-up based in Lebanon or elsewhere in the MENA region
MVP ready with a minimum of 6 months of market traction
Looking to raise between $150k to $1m
Tech startup or tech-enabled
Please make sure the pitch deck includes all the below information
1. Elevator Pitch
2. Timeline and Traction to date
3. Market Opportunity and Market size
4. Problem & Current Solutions
5. Product or Service: the solution and the value provided
6. Business Model: Revenue Streams, pricing model, revenue and # of customers to date
7. Go to Market Strategy
8. Team & Key Stakeholders (Investors, Advisors)
9. Financials: financial KPIs and projections
10. Competition, and where you stand in the competitive landscape, your competitors
11. Your ‘Ask’ for funding: how much are you raising, what form, (SAFE/ Priced round) and the basic use of funds, any existing investors you want to mention?