Global Entrepreneurship Summit Comes to Dubai: Exclusive Discount for WamdaCard Holders
This year, the Global Entrepreneurship Summit comes to Dubai, hosted by Entrepreneurial Ventures of Arabia (EVA), to offer entrepreneurs in the Arab world opportunities to learn and access investors on December 11th and 12th.
The GES, which was initially announced in 2009 by U.S. President Barack Obama, was held in Washington, D.C. and then in Istanbul last year. This year, its partnership with EVA brings the event to the Arab world, where it will be hosted at the Dubai World Trade Center, under the Patronage of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, UAE Vice President, Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai.
WamdaCard holders get an exclusive 30% discount on registration. To find out more, click here.
The agenda is designed to bring entrepreneurs together in peer-to-peer settings to discuss major issues, with panel topics designed to be focused and relevant, including:
- “Scouting for Winners: Is the next Facebook the way of the future?”
- “Incubating Innovation: Structuring a Sustainable Ecosystem for Tech Startups,”
- “Finance Hunting: What differentiates a Good Pitch from a Not-So-Good Pitch”
- “Womenpreneur Focus: Thinking and Building Big”
- “Confessions of a Serial Entrepreneur”
- “Ever Failed? Fail Again. Fail Better. Turn Failures into Fortunes”
- “Sharing Global Best Pracrices in Entrepreneurship and SME Development”
View the full schedule here.
Small and medium-sized businesses, as well as institutions, banks, technology suppliers, and government departments, will be able to exhibit at the Exhibition.
For those startups looking to take their growth to the next level, here will also be a “Grow Your Business” Regional SME Competition and Awards event, in which eight shortlisted companies will pitch their propositions to judges and investors. The competition is open to startups in the ICT, digital media, and innovation sectors, and the top three will win cash awards of AED 100,000, 50,000, and 50,000, along with mentorship.
Interested entrepreneurs can apply between now and December 2nd; the finalists will be contacted by December 7th. Click here to apply now!
Those who haven’t registered can still register here.