As part of the Arab Mobile App Challenge, Accelerator Workshops will be held in Qatar, the UAE, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, and Tunisia to allow participants to meet and perhaps team up with other Mobile App Challenge participants, network, brainstorm and start working on your app idea/project.
Each workshop will begin with a short session open to the public outlining the details of the Challenge, which will be followed by a longer session that provides participants with tips including:
- Opportunity Recognition, Idea generation, Team-Building
- The “Lean Start-Up” Methodology, Minimum Viable Product (MVP) Development
- Feedback Looping, Pivoting, Marketing Strategy and Financials
- The Pitch Process, Selling the Idea to Investors
- The 7-Minute Presentation to a Jury of Investors and Entrepreneurs
By the end of the workshop, attendees should have a good idea of what is expected from the Challenge, and how to present their project to the Judges.
Here is the schedule of acceleration days across the region (click on each for more information):
QATAR: Doha Acceleration Day on November 17th.
UAE: Dubai Acceleration Day on November 19th.
JORDAN: Amman Acceleration Day on November 20th.
KSA: Jeddah Acceleration Day on December 1st.
TUNISIA: Tunisia Acceleration Day on December 4th.