Wharton Business School's Strategic Thinking & Leadership program, to be held in Dubai, is designed for senior leaders and business executives. The three day program includes teachings by Wharton's expert faculty and networking opportunities with senior business leaders from across companies and industries, all taking place at The Raffles Hotel, in Dubai.
- An exclusive Wharton "Certificate" on completion
- Teaching by Wharton's multicultural, expert faculty, including global thought leaders Prof. Mike Useem and Prof. Harbir Singh
- Extensive networking with a senior peer group of business leaders from across various companies and industries
- Accelerate your leadership skills as you learn to develop and sustain competitive advantage in an increasingly globalized and highly competitive landscape
The program combines faculty presentations, case analyses and hands-on exercises. You will examine how other companies have succeeded in highly-competitive markets, and devise a strategic plan and build leadership for your own organization by drawing on the best of what Western and Asian research and experience have to offer.
Among the 10 rigorous program sessions, strategic thinking and leadership topics include:
- Sources of Competitive Advantage
- Growth Through: Alliances, Acquisitions & Divestures
- Competing in a Global Environment
- Leadership Decision Making
- The Leaders Checklist
- Selecting Leaders and Developing Talent
- Driving Collaboration
Strategic Thinking and Leadership may be attended on its own or as part of Wharton's Accelerated Development Program (ADP).
For registration click here.