The Futurism Programme, a 6-week, zero equity, accelerator programme in Dubai for the travel and tourism industry, aims to transform the tourism experience in Dubai, reinforcing Dubai’s position as a leading global destination. This year Dubai Tourism collaborates with Accenture to deliver the programme connecting the global technology startups with the leading tourism players in Dubai and the UAE.
Launched in 2017, the Futurism Programme was borne of the Dubai 10X initiative by the Government of Dubai to accelerate the city 10 years ahead of others, with the name 10X reflecting experimental thinking. In its 3rd edition, Futurism presents an opportunity for forward-thinkers to connect with major players in Dubai’s tourism industry and nurture radically different solutions for the next-generation of travelers.
Apply to the Programme if you are a growth stage startup that is looking to scale in a fast paced environment and connect with some of the top executives of Dubai’s tourism industry, as well as:
• Obtain free access and prime exhibition space at GITEX Future Stars, one of the largest startup conference in the Middle East & Africa.
• Pitch at GITEX Future Stars and get a chance to win a total prize money of AED 100,000.
• Network with the region’s startup ecosystem including investor, legal experts, technology partners and more.
• Connect with UAE government entities.
• Receive support to obtain licensing, visas and office space in Dubai.
* Please apply using the link here. Applications Close on 31st July 2019.