On March 8-9, 2013, the Java Developers Conference will take place in Cairo, Egypt to bring professionals and students from across the Arab world together to discuss Java development. The conference will be held at the Cairo International Conference Center.
At the conference, “Java geeks” will share their own experiences, success stories, lessons learned and anything related to Java and JVM.
Topics may include:
- Rich Internet Application (JQuery, Vaadin, etc.).
- Android application development.
- JVM and Java.
- Performance Tuning.
- Cloud Computing and Virtualization.
- Social Network Development and Integration.
- Portal Development.
- Frameworks and Tools (Development & Testing).
- Continuous Integration.
- Enterprise Integration, SOA and Business
To find out more or to register, check out their website here.