Egypt occupies an unfavourable position in international rankings for education and technology at a time where economic growth through techeducation is a priority in the Arab World.
Eduvation Summit is the first conference organized by iedyou to address these topics with a number of visionary aids. The conference takes place on April the 1st and 2nd at The Greek Campus in Cairo, Egypt.
The conference brings a number of specialists and experts to share their insights on education, technology and entrepreneurship. Here are some of the discussions:
- Developing methods of education using augmented reality and hologram STEM education
- Learning: a skill for a successful future
- Gamification of education
- Social Networking for education
- Knowledge management
- Big Data in learning, the future of elearning industry.
- Interactive content production
In addition, more than 30 workshops, to be announced soon, will take place at the event.
Speakers include Ramy Saied, Cofounder & CEO at iT SMART, Mohammad Abdel Hafeez, founder of Qademoon, Sahar Sabry, founder of MindMaps club, Aya Al Dighady, founder of SMART careers and Mohammad Hafez, founder of SEOVortex.