As the anchor event of Singapore's Smart Nation Innovations Week, InnovFest unBound 2016 is back this year to showcases Asia’s most innovative developments in the media-tech sphere. Hosted by NUS Enterprise and unBound Media, together with the Infocomm Development Authority of Singapore, the event will take place at Marina Bay Sands, Singapore, on 17-18 May 2016.
InnovFest unBound attracts over 3,000 visitors with a focus on Asia's growing ecosystem. Talks at the event will include:
- The rise of the online commerce giants
- The convergence of media
- World startup ecosystems around the world
- Investment forums: - creating value in late-stage investments
- Exit opportunities: IPO or acquisition
- Overview of the Asian investment landscape
- Fireside chat: overview of the investment journey
- Fintech tomorrow
- Yassi Verdi and Lily Chan, co-chairs of Innovfest Unbound
- Steve Leonard, executive deputy chairman at Infocomm Development Authority of Singapore
- Peter Vesterbacka, cofounder of MobileMonday
Startups are also invited to exhibit at Innovfest Unbound to meet with big brands and to gain access to curated meetings with corporate investors and VCs. Teams will also compete in the Unilever Startup Battle, for a $5,000 prize.
Use the promocode WAMDA30 for 30% off delegate tickets.
Learn more and register here.