Nominations are now open for the 7 th Annual Arab Startup Competition at Harvard Business School.The deadline for nominations is October 13 th (Apply Here)The upcoming 12 th edition of the Arab Weekend at Harvard will take place on November 10 th and 11 thunder the theme of “Transforming the Arab World Through Sustained Innovation”. This is the largestpan-Arab conference outside of the region, typically attracting more than 1,300+ Arab students andprofessionals from all over North America.
A pillar event of the conference is the Startup Pitch Competition, during which 10 pre-selected startupspitch, receive feedback, and network with our 1,000+ attendees and our panel of judges. Our judgesinclude high-profile figures in the entrepreneurship ecosystem, venture capitalists, angel investors,prominent entrepreneurs, and industry experts.
Deadline to submit is October 13th, 2018 at 6pm EST.
- Each team should have at least two members
- The team should have a working product/service, traction and sales
- The startup should be generating between 50,000 USD and 750,000 USD per year in revenues(annualized)
- The startup should not have raised funding above 1,500,000 USD
- The startup should be legally registered in an Arab country or registered abroad and operating inan Arab country Last year’s competition: http://arabconferenceharvard.com/startup-pitch-competition/