One-size-fits-all English content and experiences are no longer sufficient. According to a study by Common Sense Advisory (CSA) Research carried out with web consumers, 72.4% of consumers said they would be more likely to buy a product with information in their own language. At the same time, localization often gets overwhelming with so much content to localize into so many languages. But it doesn’t have to be that way.
In this webinar that Tarjama, a Dubai-based language services provider and expert, is organizing on July 7th, you’ll discover the easily applicable methods to build a localization strategy.
The live webinar will include:
- How to research and plan for the next target language
- How to decide on the right translation management software
- How to decide between partnering with a language service provider, freelancers or building an in-house localization team
How it will contribute to the business:
- Improving customer satisfaction in international markets
- Increasing customer database
- Enabling the company to enter new markets more rapidly
- Optimizing the localization budget
Who can benefit from this webinar:
- Marketing Managers and Directors
- Content Managers & Content Marketers
- Localization Managers and Directors
Register and tune in here.